• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Just added another tank to the growing collection

Danny

Just won a clearseal 24x12x15 ( same size as the shrimp tank ) on fleabay for £20, hopefully collect it tonight!It will go on the right of the main tank so will have matching size tanks either side of the main tank, had to even it out lol

What to do with this one...........

Re: Just added another tank to the collection

I'm on my 3rd tank now and have this constant internal struggle to try and stop myself from getting more. It's a disease!

Re: Just added another tank to the collection

A few years ago ( 10ish ) I had a 6x2x2 with custom made cabinet and x6 2x2x15 under it lol plus a couple of other tanks dotted about. Highly infectious lol work got in the way of those at that time so had to get rid of them, also had a 48x15x36 free standing on the floor which was custom made and in a wall that I got for nothing lol Bloody thing must of had 22mm glass and weighed a bloody ton lol

The problem I have now is all this plants, shrimp and community fish thing is new to me so have many options on what to do where as with Malawi's it was simple lol Plus x4 little girls and a mrs that all want something different lol

Back