• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Junglerino [NEW PHOTO]

clonitza

Long time no see, I just wanted to post a picture with my current arrangement for my little ones, the tank was set 2 years ago and has gone through different plants arrangements, the soil was unchanged (OK Nature Soil) works a treat.
Nothing fancy for a 60l, light 18w T8 with a reflector (wonder why some people thing they always don't have enough light), heavy on CO2, enough to grow what I have, actually some plants grow too fast for my taste.

14893980089_d0a7109978_h.jpg

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks guys.

Tim, I had less algae than usual with it during the hot summer days and I think it gives me a bit more room to increase the CO2 levels.
It didn't work against BGA which was my big issue this year even if I added nitrates like crazy, I had to rely on adding one pill of erythromycin to get rid of it in the end. :D

Reactions: tim
Hi Mike,
please can you post the dimensions of your tank?

I decided to change a bit the way I edit the photo, here's an update from today's water change and equipment cleaning.
15517450028_de1ef1eb0a_o.jpg

If you want some info please ask, I know you don't want to read walls of text. :)

Cheers,
Mike

Back