• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL Regulator

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hello members,

I wanted to know what do you think about this regulator
JBL PROFLORA m001

I currently have two of them, so wanted to have feedback from you as I start thinking that they are not very precise.
Have you guys having problems with them

best regards

I too have this reg, it's not let me down since I git it 4 month's ago, I had issues with an Easy Aqua reg along with another forum member, working pressure kept bouncing around, the needle never sat still and after checking for leaks a dozen times gave up with it as the fluctuating level of co2 was causing BBA etc, I purchased the JBL reg and solenoid at extra cost and so far I can't grumble, i've been running 2.5bar high pressure atomiser steady for months and the needle stays where it's put, I have changed my non return valves though to be more secure, I had Easy Aqua plastic screw down types but they all split eventually so now have brass non return valves off ebay and they're solid mate so this may have some bearing on the regulator issues?

Back