• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL Regulator Help!

RudeDogg1

I hope someone can help me out. I ran out of Co2 today and went to swap my tanks over same as I always do. Screwed on the reg and gradually turned it on but no matter what I do co2 gushes from the tiny vent hole in the bottom of the reg next to the thread. Any ideas before I end up wasting a whole tank trying to figure it out. I’ve checked the solenoid and the bubble counter was bubbling so it’s not something to do with that.

I hope someone can help me out. I ran out of Co2 today and went to swap my tanks over same as I always do. Screwed on the reg and gradually turned it on but no matter what I do co2 gushes from the tiny vent hole in the bottom of the reg next to the thread. Any ideas before I end up wasting a whole tank trying to figure it out. I’ve checked the solenoid and the bubble counter was bubbling so it’s not something to do with that.
Hi, did you ever resolve this?

Back