• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Jbl proflore direct inline diffuser?

Goose157

Hi all,
In my slow but sure gathering kit for my planned tank i am looking at some sort of inline co2 injection....
I have a jbl 1902 (which i really am pleased with - flow / low noise) that i would like to use with this inline co2 device ‘https://www.jbl.de/en/products/detail/7319/jbl-proflora-direct#6334100
Has anyone used the ‘direct’ diffuser -also does this impair flow???
Any thoughts or alternatives available that would do a better job??
The blurb says this method can save 20% co2 by being a more efficient way of distribution...!
Cheers
Chris

Hi and thanks for the info - i am not too bothered about the fizz lol - just concerned about throttling my flow!!....
I think I might take the plunge the next time i visit my LFS..... i like the idea of one less thing dangling in my tank !...
Cheers

I've got one, I like it, its better than the spiral diffuser I had before and It doesn't seem to have reduced the flow.

some of the bubbles coming out are larger than I would really like, but I've got it fitted about 30cm before the outlet. Maybe if I'd fitted it closer to the filter it might have reduced some of the bubbles

Back