• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

It's been a while...

Carbondioxide

Sponsor
UKAPS Team
Hey UK aquascapers,

It's been quite some time since we posted in UKAPS so we wanted to find out what everyone has been working on recently. Feel free to post a photo of your current scape here and let us seen what's been keeping you busy while we have been away. 👉🏼📷🌿.

UK-3.jpg

So that's why I haven't had any decent discount codes recently; you've been on your holidays 😉

Not exactly a scape... recently converted from low tech using Pro se kit.
Nice job on the tank @John q ! ... Not entirely sure what qualifies a tank to be a "scape" btw... I like it. You could call it the 18-different-plant-scape :) (yes I counted... I am probably off by a few...)

Haha thanks Michael, my interpretation of "aquascape" would be a designed collection of plants, which this definitely isn't, they get plonked in and if they grow they stay.

I've just tried counting the number of different plant species and first count was 29, 2nd count was 30 😅, suppose that gives us some idea.

they get plonked in and if they grow they stay.
Yup, that's more or less how it works in my tanks as well :) When I see a nicely bright tank like yours I am getting tempted by the CO2 thing.

I've just tried counting the number of different plant species and first count was 29, 2nd count was 30 😅, suppose that gives us some idea.
haha yes... 30, nice!

Back