• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Its a stick up

Java fern
659c1086f65e12c2a8ad385a3a051d32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking really good Halley. Very impressive.

Did the ice cream work? Have the characters gone for a walk into the jungle and you can't see them any more?

Looking really good Halley. Very impressive.

Did the ice cream work? Have the characters gone for a walk into the jungle and you can't see them any more?
Ha - no they walked into the guppy tank in the playroom so it was quite an easy move

Looks superb!
Thank - I used a mixture of old and new substrate which I think added alot of good bacteria to get the tank going. I have had really no algae since it has been set up apart from some green spot algae.

Quick video update - does anyone know the name of the seaweed type plant?

Last edited:
Round pelia. It is a type of liverwort. I love the stuff.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks - I got it with some shrimp - not sure what to do with it

Thanks - I pulled out a load of plants to emphasis certain parts - less is more!

Can you tell me about your onion plant because I'm thinking about getting one?

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

I actually took it out of the tank because it was covering the Java fern. It's like jungle val but has a bulb like a large Spring onion. Mine was very healthy and had a massive root structure - I only moved it for aesthetics. It was getting full flow and was really blooming.

Would you say the leaves are tough like anubias tough? Just want to know if it might stand a chance in my goldfish tank.

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

It's more like jungle val - don't think it would survive a goldfish but there is only one way to find out!

Back