• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is this layout fine for under the cabinet?

walkerx

Hi all,

Continuing to setup my new tank. On my previous tank none of the electrics fitted in the cabinet, but on my new cabinet I've put everything inside.

Never put cabling, etc in a cabinet but have seen others that hsve, so would this layout be fine?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20240825_125435.jpg
    20240825_125435.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Looks good to me! Well done on isolating the plug extension from a potential water leak, the amount of people I see have plugs & sockets on ground level next to a canister filter or sump is scary. I also buy small stickers and mark each plug (Light/Filter/CO2) etc as it can help quickly identify anything in case of a required emergency shut off or maintenance. Those 07 range Fluvals are great filters 🙂

Cheers,

Yeh, I label the plugs up once completed. I've just got to find where I put my blank ones 🙂

I've had the fluval 407 for a few years now and agree it's a great filter. It was just awkward getting piping into tank with the rim connectors but got them in, so happy I don't need to use the Ocellaris 850 I got with the new setup.

Once finished setting up the 407 will come from my old setup (only removed temporary to get piping sorted) as already established so should help with the cycle.

I've put my fluval u4 (internal filter) on old tank to start getting bacteria growing ready for moving the 407.

Can't wait to get it all finished.

Back