• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Is George Farmer scaping a tank at the Abyss Stockport?

Onoma1

I thought I heard George Farmer mention at the end of one of his videos that he may be scaping a tank at the Abyss Stockport. I think it was the long version of the plant triming video on the Green Aqua site. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Hi @Onoma1,

Found it! Here is the video (go to about 9:30):

As you will see / hear, it was not definite at that point.

Brill. I hope he decides to come. It would be great to be able to view one of his scapes "in the flesh". I remember going to the Green Machine in Wrexam to see two of their remainig scapes just before they closed. It felt like a very different experience to watching them on youtube.

Hi, I spoke with the Abyss Aquatic Warehouse this morning and there's provisional plans to organise a big event this summer - my intention is to help with some aquascaping activities. Stay tuned to their Facebook page for details!

For those non facebook users does anyone on the forum know when this will be?

Not Abyss - maybe contact them directly - but these 2 events have been posted on FB

Crowders Aquatics August 31
Aquascaping Event With George Farmer & Piotr Kwiatkowski

Filipe Oliveira is at AG August 31

Cool @Arana. Just give the shop a call to book your place, if you haven’t done so already.

No charge, it’s just that place numbers are limited. Should be a brilliant day :)

Thats a familiar name!!! Where you been hiding!! ;) welcome back!

Hey Paulo, it's good to be back! i have made a return with a new scape in progress and a new Journal, always value your opinion if you get a moment to check it out :thumbup:

Not Abyss - maybe contact them directly - but these 2 events have been posted on FB

Crowders Aquatics August 31
Aquascaping Event With George Farmer & Piotr Kwiatkowski

Damn...
Was hoping for the Abyss.
Crowders is a little too far from L'pool for me.

Thanks for the info nevertheless!

Fil

For any that’s missed it,

George is Aquascaping at
Aquajardin Gloucester, Dobbies Garden Centre, Bath Road, GL10 3DP

Saturday October 5, 11 am

(Some good sales on Oase and Tropica as well during the event)

Back