• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Intersting video on moble phone risk!!!

This argument has been raging on for years. As with everything some people are more susceptable than others. The advice is not to let children use them as their skulls are thinner and the brain is still developing.

Out of interest on a similar theme I've just had to remove our wireless network at work due to one person who began feeling unwell for months after I installed it. After removing it all symptoms disappeared.

James

aaronnorth said:
unless you have it constantly next to your ear radiation will be minimal. I am hardly ever on mine :rolleyes:

Aaron - You need to watch the video all the way through ;). this isn't the same old radiation near head argument!!!

It is suggesting that when you have the mobile to your ear then the antennae points away and the radiation is less. The argument then measures the radiation when in pockets next to the body which is apparently higher than the 'legal' limits. In the case of one phone they tested it was 3x more than the 'legal' limit!!!

AC

SuperColey1 said:
aaronnorth said:
unless you have it constantly next to your ear radiation will be minimal. I am hardly ever on mine :rolleyes:

Aaron - You need to watch the video all the way through ;). this isn't the same old radiation near head argument!!!

It is suggesting that when you have the mobile to your ear then the antennae points away and the radiation is less. The argument then measures the radiation when in pockets next to the body which is apparently higher than the 'legal' limits. In the case of one phone they tested it was 3x more than the 'legal' limit!!!

AC

I just read the information at the side as i couldnt be bothered to watch it and it mentioned brain tumors so i just assumed i was about the head area.

Yeah it starts off on the existing argument of the head region and then goes onto the levels being worse when the phone is in a pocket, close to the body etc.

AC

Back