• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

in the market for a new aquarium and cab....

JohnC

On a mountain in the Highlands of Scotland
hiya,

got the new house and looking to buy a fresh new opti white aquarium and cabinet. looked at the tmc sig stuff and the clearseal edgeline 90 but they both have their con's as well as numbers of pro's.

any other recommendations for brands to check out that are of a similar build quality without run away prices?

thanks,
John

aqua one aqua vogue

135l version is available in black/walnut or white.

heres on... http://www.aquariumsdelivered.co.uk...one-fishtank-aquarium/aqua-one-aqua-vogue-135

under £400 with delivery, theres also a couple of larger versions. comes with filter, lights and heater too. Cracking deal and its what im going to be picking up soon too.

oh and its optiwhite glass.

Thanks, but not really what I go for nowadays.

Looking for the "pure glass box" Ada type experience. :)

The new AquaOne AquaOpti (optiwhite glass) range are jaw droppingly good. My LFS has the 60cm and the silicone work is ADA worthy (no spill out, just silicon to connect the glass and its less than1mm thick) They do an 80cm 110l too :)

I'm quite impressed with the signature stuff. That's what I have now. As near to ada as im going to get.:D

The new AquaOne AquaOpti (optiwhite glass) range are jaw droppingly good. My LFS has the 60cm and the silicone work is ADA worthy (no spill out, just silicon to connect the glass and its less than1mm thick) They do an 80cm 110l too :)

what are prices like? i can't find any online.

I've no idea on price but this is the store number 01273 413607 ;)

Back