• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

In tank or external diffuser

Conort2

Hi

Currently have an external qanvee atomiser, this works well and have no issues however I am rather lazy when it comes to cleaning it and is abit of a pain to clean if I’m honest. This laziness probably causes my co2 to drop off at times which can be an issue.

Thinking of switching to an intake diffuser/atomiser due to ease of access, any recommendations? Also will I get the same co2 diffusion as using my external atomiser or is this superior as is often mentioned.

Cheers

Conor

Hi Connor,

I cannot recall the size of your tank but for intank I would go with one of the Twinstar/AquaRio diffusers. Look nice and out perform my expensive ADA one by far.

Best on the market imo.

Hi Connor,

I cannot recall the size of your tank but for intank I would go with one of the Twinstar/AquaRio diffusers. Look nice and out perform my expensive ADA one by far.

Best on the market imo.
Thanks for the recommendation siege.

Sorry tank size is approx 150l. 30inch x 20inch x 16inch.

Cheers

Conor

Ps. Get a glass U shape bend to make it cleaner bending the co2 tubing over the top of the tank. Heat up the tubing in a cup of freshly boiled water to make it easy to join.

Might be stating the obvious here, so apologies......!

Ps. Get a glass U shape bend to make it cleaner bending the co2 tubing over the top of the tank. Heat up the tubing in a cup of freshly boiled water to make it easy to join.

Might be stating the obvious here, so apologies......!
No it’s fine thankyou, I would’ve forgot about u bend!

What do people think of the bazooka types? Finer mist or not than the diffusers?

Bazookas are good. The small co2 art one will be good and fine for your tank.

Marginally better than the AquaRio but very ugly.....!

S.

Back