• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Idea for a new section

zanguli-ya-zamba

Seedling
Hi Members and Moderators,

Couldn't sleep this night, and I started to think about our nice community and what we could add in this already beautiful forum.

So I end up with this idea, hope you will appreciate and that everyone will be involve in this "game", particularly our experts of the community !!

So the idea would be to open a new section in the plant sub forum, I have already think about a name lol :
"TIPS & TRICKS"
What would we have in this section ?? :
Every month we choose a plant to discuss on it and have our experts that can give us advice on this plant.

For example : TIPS & TRICKS : STAUROGYNE June 2014

Presentation of the plant ....."stauro is a bla bla bla maybe if some one knows how the plant has enter into the hobby etc....
Every one could give his experience on how they have ameliorate the aspect of this plant.
expert could give us tips about how to trim it, when to trim it, temperature, everything that come to their mind about keeping this plant. CO2, flow etc

And every month we change the plant species.

I don't know if you guys think that it could be a good idea ? But this could be a great data base of each plant where members can go choose the plant they have problems with in their tank, and read through the thread.
Of course we could still add info on the plant every time. When the month end we don't have to stop adding tips and trick of the monthly species.

If the community wish to do that I hope we will have pro scapers helping us.

Cheers guys and thanks for your time

Zanguli

I can't see why not...if it doesn't work then no harm no foul...I would read through such a thread if it was about a plant I was interested in...

yes lets do it. But why stop at one plant per month at 77 I might not last to the end of the list

Joe

yes lets do it. But why stop at one plant per month at 77 I might not last to the end of the list

Joe
I was thinking that if we do a plant per month, it would be easier to develop the thread about that specific plant. Too much at one time we will be "lost and not focus"

Hope this make sense lol.
Or maybe we can do every two weeks a new plant.

Back