• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IAPLC 2024

I think Mrs Amanos introduction touched on this the post covid effects and worldwide cost of living crisis

Interesting! I don't have an issue with skill being a barrier to entry, or rather, barrier to placement - hence why I no doubt couldn't place at the moment. But it's nice if people who are talented enough have a chance even though they don't have a 120-180cm tank as well as the associated costs of filling said tanks with plants and hardscape 🙂

Interesting! I don't have an issue with skill being a barrier to entry, or rather, barrier to placement - hence why I no doubt couldn't place at the moment. But it's nice if people who are talented enough have a chance even though they don't have a 120-180cm tank as well as the associated costs of filling said tanks with plants and hardscape 🙂
There’s maybe only 2-3 60cm sized tanks and they are 36 or 40cm deep so no 60p, with an 90p you can expect better ranking but it seems 120cm is still the way to go.

Unfortunately I can’t afford something bigger than 60cm so I decided to skip iaplc now, this and the fact that the judging is so strange and random these days, not impressed with the top 100 at all, if you’re serious about aquascaping take a look at KIAC contest for example. Iaplc is there to promote Ada brand. Every year they’re loosing 300-400 entries, there is a reason for this. :-/

Back