• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IAPLC 2014 results - updated page 1

I kind of don't believe you before I see it ;) . But congratulations :D

I didn't really, well if don't think I did. I'm sat in Spain at the moment, so haven't checked the post. I entered a tank with all the equipment in, so I'm hoping for 1500!

I'm still a winner in my eyes though! Lol

I didn't really, well if don't think I did. I'm sat in Spain at the moment, so haven't checked the post. I entered a tank with all the equipment in, so I'm hoping for 1500!

Rules changed, so.......... :D:D:D

Haha! I'm getting excited now!

Aren't you on you honey moon? Why shouldn't you be excited? :D:D:D :shy:
Forget Aquariums and enjoy... although the weather is the worst since i remember on a summer (in Portugal, suppose it's the same in Spain).

Pedro.

Aren't you on you honey moon? Why shouldn't you be excited? :D:D:D :shy:
Forget Aquariums and enjoy... although the weather is the worst since i remember on a summer (in Portugal, suppose it's the same in Spain).

Pedro.
It is very very very very very very hot... At least in the East, around 37 degrees right now!

Jordi

It is very very very very very very hot... At least in the East, around 37 degrees right now!
Jordi

Lucky :(
It's usual but this year not even near that...

winning at life mate ;)

Congrats everyone who entered, some really good placings :thumbup:

Ian, get another tank mate you need something to relax by of an evening :D

Guys... :snaphappy:

carta-iaplc-2014.jpg

Back