• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

IAPLC 2014 results - updated page 1

Congratulations to everyone.
In Portugal today was a National Holiday, so no mail... no hopes of getting something so good as Ian and Viktor :)

Exquisite Iain, something very fresh and original about it and the fish really compliment the scape !

Not looking forward to my postman :oops:

Well played Iain, well worthy of the placing, and congratulations to all the other members on their placings.

Its a beaut!
Congrats Iain :thumbup:
1300 odd for me but i loved the tank :D

Reactions: tim
well done everyone and nice one Iain on the jump :)

I dropped out of the hallowed 100 this year up at 282 but hopefully next will be better. Ive got a 120cm tank in the wings waiting to go and two Solar One's to go over it (Thanks for the extra light Mark Evans :) )

Will the new points rules stick and make a Nature Aquarium more favourable next year? hhmm

14772887479_cc18c4a195_o.jpgWell I had to drop sometime. Less than last years 82 but still happy with my result at #282. I've got a 120cm tank ready for 2015 :) #iaplc #iaplc2014 #ada by Stu Worrall Photography, on Flickr

Didn't even think I would get this far this year with so many competitors.

Raptureinmevar11_zps2f481936.jpg

Back