• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Are you entering the IAPLC 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hi all,

The IAPLC 2013 is now open for entries. Closing date for entries is May 31st 2013.

More info - The International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest 2012

I'd like to encourage as many UKAPS Members to enter as possible. I think the UK aquascaping scene is growing well, and would love to see this reflected via an increased participation in this year's IAPLC.

I will be entering something no doubt.

Who else is up for it?

Please cast your vote in the poll above, and feel free to comment below. :)

Cheers,
George

Hi George,
great to start a thread like this, maybe it will help increase the numbers further from last year :)
Ill be entering providing I can get some growth in the tank to fill out some sparse areas....a few months to go yet so should be good.
Cheerio,
Ady.

I would love to enter something like this in the future, at the moment I don't think I'm anywhere near a decent standard of skilled Aquascaping lol couple more years and I may attempt it :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

where is this taking place? and is it just sending a picture of your tank? if so shame i haven't got anything worth showing otherwise i would of just for fun

where is this taking place? and is it just sending a picture of your tank? if so shame i haven't got anything worth showing otherwise i would of just for fun
check out the links George posted in the opening post :)

Back