• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Humanity VS Earth

You don't know haw true is that you said. According with calculations (from scientists, of course) I will have a nice beach at 10 km from my home ;)
So, maybe I should prepare myself with some umbrelass!

I live about 2 miles from the sea but in a location on granite quite high above sea level. Worst case I'm going to end up with a desirable see front property located on the edge of the Lake District so not all bad :D See, that can restore your faith in humanity. That's why the human spirit will always prevail, doesn't matter what sh@t gets threw at us we will always adapt and turn a negative into a positive. That's what parasites do. That's why all the cleverest people all work at NASA, the clever know at some point we are going to need to spread our wings and get out of here at some point.

I know we're made to feel like vermin at times but the way I look at it we can only play the hand we were dealt. The government needs to give us an affordable alternative to fossil fuels and we need to make that happen. On the bright side though using science we are aware of the damage we have caused and we do have the technology and know how to do something about it, hopefully there's enough good people out there to make sure that happens for the sake of future generations. I think my signature pretty much sums up humanity as it stands quoted from the Dalai Lama himself. :) We just need to get tools like Trump on the program and convince him that if he wants to stay in power that saving this planet is better than saving a few votes. Isolating muslims with his rhetoric while sword dancing with the people who funded 911 and supplying them with the fire power to do so, that goes for the UK as well.

The hatred and paranoia needs to stop. Another great quote that sticks in my mind from Nelson Mandella, "children weren’t born to hate, they were taught to hate, if you you can teach a child to hate take the time to teach a child to love" With science, education and the will we can turn this round. Another quote from Tony Benn, "The only difference between a suicide bomber and a stealth bomber is a billion dollars, same net result" We can't take the moral high ground just because we have better weapons. The only thing that will solve this is getting round the table a talking, unfortunately this is seen as a sign of weakness in today's leaders and should be a sign of strength.

A poet whose name slips me off the Frankie Boyle show said regarding the recent 1billion pound back hander to the UDP to buy 7 votes in parliament that if it had happened in a developing country it would have been called a bribe! Never a truer word said, we just get spoon fed this rubbish through the media so it's up to us to keep an open mind and make informed decisions. I work in construction and some of the crap I hear around the bait cabin table, filled with hatred for no reason and then I look on the table and there's your answer, all the usual suspects, the Daily Star, Daily Mirror, Daily Mail to name but a few. Don't get me wrong the media does have its place in a free society but when these newspapers have party affiliation you are only ever going to get one side of the story and you can't make informed decisions with one side of the story. When these newspapers and the TV channels all get owned by the same multi billionaire owners who also have party affiliation its democracy and the truth that takes the hit.

All that being said, lets have a song and a lovely weekend :thumbup: Its all going to be fine.

Sheer greed, and stupidity are the worst things about humans and the ultimate enemy is obviously a stupid millionaire

Totally agree with quotes AverageWhiteBloke

I had a great Sunday at Warrington Disability Awareness Day manning a stall for a group I help run, disabled people are wonderful, kind, genuine and generous

There should be a political party made up only of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I ask myself this question but I avoid to think like this. Is not good for your mind to use too often "What if?"
If there is something in my power to change, I do all I can to make that change and this is enough for me. Then I look to the next step ahead.
Otherwise, we will always live with the regret that we cannot do what we wish to do.

marquee-palmolive-main-mobile.png

http://nativenation.us/dont-ignore-this-post-the-whole-world-needs-to-know-whats-happening.html

Humans can be the most caring and at the same time the most careless species on earth

Earth is definitely being strangled and poisoned each day by us, this makes me ashamed, In my opinion technology isn't always progress!

If I had a time machine I think I would be very tempted to go back in time and assassinate some of the inventors

1. Abraham Gesner - produced the first parrafin (kerosine) I believe this lead to to crude oil being valuable

2. The Chinese guy who invented Gunpowder- the only good thing this is ever used for is fireworks

Many times I sit and wish that there were not as many humans in the world
Plus when an epidemic breaks out I don't ever feel sorry for the people I just think nature is trying to slow down the infestation of humanity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand with you in going back in time to assassinate loads of people.. id go way further back the UK would still be a forrest.

Id live in a log cabin, there'd be about 1000 people on the plant max.

Id be sooo happy growing and hunting my own food.

bears and wolves

the great unknown

millions of stars at night

no money, no nuclear.

the only things i would want id already have.. nature and dog, family and primitive tools.

oh and if there was a god they would give me an electric mountain bike, with a magic tree i could plug it into haha blahblahblahblah yeah!

no religion just respect for our planet.

Back