• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How/Where did you hear about Ukaps.org?????

Lately i was looking for accurate and complete enough infos about the effects on purigen in a planted tank, and google sent me here .
...and i stayed reading everything i could about much more as i can't find enough detailled things in french forums .

Found this wonderful website and so many friendly peoples here after leaving another forum.

I left that fishkeeping forum due to some/most peoples behavior toward beginners and high-tech aquarist.
Back when I started fishkeeping, I’ve been bullied for having 20 kuhli loaches in 6gal tank instead of telling the reasons. They also claimed that their ‘science’ are correct and tell high-tech aquascapers to ‘leave fishes out of your tank, CO2 and Iwagumi are bad and aquatic gardeners are not fishkeepers!’ and that ‘canister filter are bad, rich people buy these’. They also telling people who don’t understand Nitrogen cycle to leave their forum.

Last edited:
Back