• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How we all doing?

A big HELLO to all the members and lurkers of UKAPS,

I joined the forum years ago but until recently haven't posted on forums so was one of the lurkers. I most say I've found the forum to be a welcoming accessible friendly place and a fantastic resources to pick up tips and skills so thank you to all contributors.

It's getting near to two decades of fish keeping, I was a late starter and have gone through all the cycles of obsession to empathy, multiple tanks to down to just one. I've always been a fresh water kind of a guy and my interest in plants really fuelled the obsessive years where my focus switched from fauna altogether.

Now I'm down to one tank a Trigon 190 and have what I hope is a more balanced view again. What I mean by that is that I'm not trying to be an Amano or Barr, just have a colourful happy living picture.

I'm not very good with forum etiquette and even worse when it comes up to those horrible training course moments when they ask you stand up and introduce yourselves and this all sounds a wee bit too much like "it's nice to meet me, how am I doing? :)

May all your fishes colours be popping and your water pristine.

Back