• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to see if my inline diffuser works...?

Veilside

Hello people. ..
I got a jbl 1501 whit a complete set from co2art whit a inline diffuser
Bubble rate is 4 bpso
Working pressure is 38 psi.
3 questions
- i don't see any mist or micro bubbels?
- and I see some drups of water on the outside of the diffuser. ...is that normal. ..
How long will it take before my dropchecker turns green and where to place the dropchecker?
Because I can not see if it works properly. ...20170410_190629.jpg

Inline diffusers disolves the Co2 there and then so you won't see any plus it means you get a better Co2 mix rate as if in mist or bubbles you loose Co2 when it hits the top of the tank if that makes sense?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Inline diffusers disolves the Co2 there and then so you won't see any plus it means you get a better Co2 mix rate as if in mist or bubbles you loose Co2 when it hits the top of the tank if that makes sense?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I understand...but that water drups in my inline diffuser...is that normale?

I guess a few days or weeks and that thing is filled with water. Depens on the density of the ceramic. But eventualy all that gas well be replaced with water.. 🙂

Yes drops of water and even filled with water is normal. When the gas comes on it will force any water out.

Also change the pipe locks to stainless jubilee clips as it is easy to knock the pipe out the supplied pipe locks and start syphoning your tank into the floor.

Back