• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to properly clean dragon stones

faizal

I am sorry for posting this here but I wasn't sure of the right sub forum to place it in. How DO you clean these stones properly? I mean scrubbed them off with a toothbrush & washed hosed them down.Then I dried them under the sun. But i still find some hard to remove brownish stains on them. Are they supposed to be like this or am i missing something? The ADA stones however can really be squeaky clean once you are through scrubbing them out but with these Dragon stones, there seem to be no ending to it.

I soaked mine then scrubbed with a brush (you wont get every last bit of mud) I like the staining also, more interesting :)

Cheers Tim. :) I am gonna get that small wire brush then. You are absolutely right,...definetely not the easiest stone to clean. But i love the crevices though.
Scuttler,..thanks mate. Yeah soaking sounds good too. :happy:

My experience is that if you carry on scrubbing there will be nothing left! I use a washing up brush and a hose pipe, get the thick of the dust and mud off then leave them.

Back