• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How to achieve 10 times flow

switched it off midway when he started talking about his hair?!
Darrel does that all the time. :lol:

@copperband my theory is we are here to help people who need help, regardless of how trivial that help may seem to others. Most things in life are simple, once you know how to do it. Sooo....
I strongly agree! Also, when it comes to following product instructions (often poorly written / badly translated) I more often than not feel like a total dipsh*t.

Cheers,
Michael

I strongly agree! Also, when it comes to following product instructions (often poorly written / badly translated) I more often than not feel like a total dipsh*t.
Lol I've had the Gyre for over a year and had no idea how to program it on auto. The instructions that come with it are NOT user friendly.

Truth is I said I'd have a look at working it out to try and benefit somebody that was struggling to understand it, and that's hopefully what I've done.

Daft thing Is I now feel like a right prat for not doing this 12 months ago. Hey ho, good deed done for the day and I've educated myself to boot 😀

Thank you so much Michael and John, your helpful spirit and well intended time invested in helping me (and others who may read this).
I am going to have a look at this tomorrow and will report back :)

Back