• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

how many people run co2 24/7

Hi naz

I know a few people do around here, but I'm not one of them :lol:.
My philosophy is that plants cannot utilise CO2 in the dark, therefore I turn mine off overnight and get twice as long out of my cylinder :D .
Others even have an air pump on at night or raise their lily pipes to increase surface agitation.
I have spent many hours sorting out my flow and distribution on a 180l and now I don't have to do either :lol: .
I'm sure someone who runs 24/7 will be along soon to advise you of the advantages.
The key is to get your CO2 levels back up to the correct levels before lights on ;).

Chris.

I now run co2 24/7 on my 35litre, it seems to make everything more stable, but non the less im still having problems with various algae...

I run mine 24/7 using FE tank at 2 BPS for almost 9 months straight. Still going on and might need a refill in a month or two. No issues of ODing my fish and my DC always indicating limegreen. It kinda waste during non photoperiod but CO2 refill is cheap. :)

Regards

Back