• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

How do you fit a CO2 art inline diffuser

Wilksy

I’m not stupid by any means but for the life of me I cannot see how to fit the CO2 Art 16/22mm in-line diffuser.

if I fit the nut over the tubing then I can’t get the diffuser to fit the tubing i/d and if I fit the tubing over the threads on the diffuser I can’t screw the nut in as the threads are covered by the tubing.

Can someone suggest where I’m going wrong with a picture so I can see the way the nut retains the tubing. I’m two hours in so far and have lost the will to live.

Until some-one with the same unit chimes in, I could take a guess.
It may be one of those where you need to screw the nut down against the body of the unit, then push the hose onto the projecting stub, and turn the nut anti-clockwise, bringing it away from the body and up onto the hose, so squeezing the hose against the flange on the stub.
hth

Yes. I have two. You screw the nut down on the diffuser, then you fit the tube and gently secure the nut. It is quite common to see this on filters too.
Providing that you use hot water and good tubing, the seal is very secure.

I’m not stupid by any means but for the life of me I cannot see how to fit the CO2 Art 16/22mm in-line diffuser.

if I fit the nut over the tubing then I can’t get the diffuser to fit the tubing i/d and if I fit the tubing over the threads on the diffuser I can’t screw the nut in as the threads are covered by the tubing.

Can someone suggest where I’m going wrong with a picture so I can see the way the nut retains the tubing. I’m two hours in so far and have lost the will to live.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=GmQ7sHZKW2Q&usg=AOvVaw1_gXuCzrFrFr0bgaTbW7dg

Paul

Back