• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Delete Please, left the forum...

But, when you don't get much participation and some of your questions go unanswered for days it isn't much fun really.
i don't know about others, but I look at journalas when I've got time to have a read and admire the pics. But I check the forum most days, so I see any new questions posted in their own right and chip in if I think I can help. Maybe when you have a specific question you could put it in a new post, and link to the journal for a reminder of the tank in question.
What do others think?

i don't know about others, but I look at journalas when I've got time to have a read and admire the pics. But I check the forum most days, so I see any new questions posted in their own right and chip in if I think I can help. Maybe when you have a specific question you could put it in a new post, and link to the journal for a reminder of the tank in question.
What do others think?
I like that @sparkyweasel... keep the general Q/A threads concise and pertinent to the original posters (OP) question. If you have more to say that is not relevant to the OP make a new question thread or put it in your Journal!

Cheers,
Michael

Back