• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

House Warming

Superman

Anyway, I know it's like a month or so off before I move into a new house.

It might not be a "ukaps" type things and I might not have my aquarium in top notch condition, but when I move in and after I'm organised, I do plan to have a house warming party.

So you'd all be invited and might be a good place to meet up and chat. I'm sure I could have a go at a BBQ - please make sure you're health insurance is well paid up before eating a chicken drum stick! lol

Anyway, I'll let you know and you're all welcome to pop along if you can.

Clark

I dunno, I seem to remember reading you "raved all the way home" in one of the events threads! :twisted:

Garuf said:
I dunno, I seem to remember reading you "raved all the way home" in one of the events threads! :twisted:
Ha ha, poor Graeme driving down the M40 with George, Jeremy and I bouncing about and waving out arms around to old school house. Quality!

Yes, moved in last weekend. What fun that was. My family and friends didn't really get the jist that I'd spend 2 hours sorting the tank out whilst they were having a go on the PS3 and drinking beer after moving me in.

This weekend will be sorting out the house and looking to have a BBQ or something later on in the month for my birthday too.

Back