• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

House Plant Help

dean

Hi all
I've no idea when it comes to house plants
If it's not a spider plant, mother in laws tongue and a few others then I'm stumped
So someone gave me this plant as a thank you and there's no label or care sheet so I've no idea what to do with it

Can you help I.d it and give me some pointers

e5ee42bf774655170fe15f2e4b34952d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its a kalanchoe blossfeldiana (although I had to look it up as I didn't know the proper name). Dead easy to keep, just keep it moist in somewhere with indirect light. My nan used to keep them and she would fill the pot it stood in with water and they still thrived.

Hi Dean,
As a keen grower of Cacti and Succulents I can tell you it's kalanchoe blossfeldiana, lots of sun, in the Summer lots of water, now sunny window but FROST free, and a dring now and again. Many of my Succulents and all my cacti sit in the greenhouse all winter bone dry and very cold, some grow in the Andian mountains and freeze! It's our cold damp climate that kills them. Here's a pic I'll try and find another Kalanchoe....

Regards
Mel.

LavaRock-1.jpg LavaRock-2.jpg LavaRock-3.jpg

Back