• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Home for Discus fish needed: now found as of 14/11

discusfish

Seedling
I live in Shoeburyness, Essex and wonder whether any UKAPS members would be
interested in acquiring (for free) 5 full grown discus fish (they are the size of a man's hand).
There are 2 orange in colour, 1 that is yellow and 2 that are blue. I have had them 2 years and have
watched them grow from a size of just bigger than a 50p coin to the size they are today.
My new job has meant that I now travel away more often and trusting my neighbour to
feed them properly is something that I don't want to put to the test.

Re: Home for Discus fish needed

Hi sorry to hear that your new job is interfering with your love of discus. I have been in your situation many times over the years so I understand how you are feeling. :(

I am guessing these are for collection only? Any chance of some pictures, I might be interested in the Blue ones, what are they, solid turqoise, cobalts blue diamond but only if they can be posted which is not cheap for posting livestock!

If you don't have any success with someone on here taking them off you try the online Aquarist classifieds,

http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/

Best of luck my friend it is always sad to see your discus go!

Steve

Re: Home for Discus fish needed

Many thanks Steve for your response.

Yes, the Discus are for collection only as I would not want to send them through the post.
I believe the blue Discus are cobalts blue diamond & will post a picture of the Discus as
soon as I can.

Ivan

Back