• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hmmm any thoughts?

Hi Chris they look pretty trick, the only two thing I can see is the new led lamp comes in an adapter that makes it look quite bulky, for anything like reflectors or lamp covers. I dont know what you will be mouting them in but its just a thought, pin orientation to get them sitting right on a product not specific to your holder. :thumbup: The other thing is the postage story at the bottom of the page, its pretty negative, full of excuses why you might never see them :arghh:
On a more positive note :thumbup: if you do manage to get them let us know because for me, I really like the way LEDs light my tank, that shimmer effect. I use a TMC Growbeam for the last hour and it looks great after the T5's have gone off. Kind regards Colin.

Thanks buddy :) alway full of informational words :). Hm i was thinking about getting them or going down the DIY route :S.
Hmmm il let you guys know :D

Back