• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Have You Seen? History feature

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi everyone,

Have you noticed "History" on your top menu?

History.PNG

This will give you a list of your last visited pages on the forum, so if you need to quickly go back to something it will be there for you to make it easier. It will also highlight the ones with changes/updates.

Enjoy :)

I noticed the 'Lightning Bolt' on my mobile phone for the mobile version of 'What's new'
Would it be better to bring up "What's New" or go to the "New posts" page instead?

Do like the new save draft option too
View attachment 134768

So you can make a start and come back later 🤓👌✍ might even improve on my spelling and grammar 🤪
I believe that was there before on mobile devices. However now it is available on desktop and not mobile. I think there was a timed auto save function also which helped if you ever forgot to save.

I believe that was there before on mobile devices. However now it is available on desktop and not mobile.
Screen size limitation, if you just flip your phone on its side in landscape mode, it will show up again!! ;)
But I edited the toolbar for you so you get the draft option again on mobile ;)

Screen size limitation, if you just flip your phone on its side in landscape mode, it will show up again!! ;)
But I edited the toolbar for you so you get the draft option again on mobile ;)
My phone is too small. Doesn’t do it for me as it then puts the user to the left rather than above. It’s not hugely important and I think it does auto save anyway still?

That history button is a nice addon.. Thanks!!

Can't you put a link to all smiley's under the like button?... :D :hungry: :rage:

Can't you put a link to all smiley's under the like button?... :D :hungry:
Hahaha I can add more! not sure about all of them that would be complicated to use ;)

Back