• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

High amount of silicate in tap water

What is the target Fe?

Well that is your call in some ways, as to what fe ppm to aim for can be a controversial subject IMO, Here are three popular dosing regimes

1610653065808.png

All work for some folk yet the weekly [Fe] varies nearly ten fold. so if you have added all 50g in 500ml I would add say 1ml a week to start with and see how it goes and watch your plants, I would dose it at night/lights off with it being photo sensitive, although @ceg4048 did say that after a couple of hours plants have had their fill

Ye
Well that is your call in some ways, as to what fe ppm to aim for can be a controversial subject IMO, Here are three popular dosing regimes

View attachment 160708

All work for some folk yet the weekly [Fe] varies nearly ten fold. so if you have added all 50g in 500ml I would add say 1ml a week to start with and see how it goes and watch your plants, I would dose it at night/lights off with it being photo sensitive, although @ceg4048 did say that after a couple of hours plants have had their fill
Yes, added 50g in 500mls.
Will start adding the 1ml a week after water change.
As you stated huge PPM difference between them.
Thanks for your support.

Back