• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hiding equipment-any ideas?

neelhound

Im just wondering how i can minimize clutter as much as possible with my tank that im settign up. I know i can get inline heaters, but im worried about aeration. To get the look im wanting i want quite a lot of floating plants(also to give shade to some fish) and with a spraybar this would prove difficult. Is there a way of seperate aeration? I know eheim wet/dry filters do this but i have heard stories of this going wrong after a while. Thanks.

this particular tank isnt planted and theres going to be large fish. I dont want aeration via spraybar or anything like that as i want lots of floating plants. thanks

Eheim thermo filter to get rid of the heater from the tank.
And one of these (also Eheim):
11447571784811687_Diffusor.jpg

thanks,i know abotu those two but the heating element in themofilters seems notorious for breaking or overheating(a few people have said or written about) and id prefer not to see bubbles at it would look unnatural. I might still consider that diffuser as it doesnt really agitate the surface

Back