• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi!

Plexus

Seedling
Hello,

Over many months I have found some very useful tips on this site, I just never got around to setting up an account until now.

I have been on the search for information on setting up a CO2 system on a 240L tank. I am having difficulty finding a supplier of a large CO2 cylinder, as well as refills of course.

Where in te UK can I find a good supplier?

If this isn't an option, what's the best CO2 system I can get through an LFS. I'm looking to ideally piece together a system which will allow me to run CO2 at the lowest cost possible without having to constantly change cylinders due to running low on gas.

Many Thanks

Andy

I collected an out of date 2kg fire extinguisher for £5 from eBay. I just took a look now and there are a few similar ones available. Great opportunity if they are close by to you.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome.Suppliers of safety equipment seek offices and industrial premises out,visiting one or two times a year to check fire safety is in place,if you know any anyone with premises they could maybe put one on order for you

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I'll keep an eye on EBay then, or see if our office can order one from our fire safety inspection provider.

Happy Fishkeeping!

Thank you,

Funnily enough I saw this post a few weeks ago when I first started my search. I tried to contact BOC originally, but they have been absolutely no use. I've managed to source them through another supplier in the area under a friends account .

Are there any recommendations on dual valve regulators? I don't want to skimp out and then wake up to a tank full of dead fish, or not wake up at all

And finally, what diffuser would people recommend, or CO2 reactor even?

Thanks, Andy

Thank you,

Funnily enough I saw this post a few weeks ago when I first started my search. I tried to contact BOC originally, but they have been absolutely no use. I've managed to source them through another supplier in the area under a friends account .

Are there any recommendations on dual valve regulators? I don't want to skimp out and then wake up to a tank full of dead fish, or not wake up at all

And finally, what diffuser would people recommend, or CO2 reactor even?

Thanks, Andy

Hi, I'm sorry I can't be much help with co2 related issues - but if you start a thread in the co2 section you may get a better response as members usually only pop in here to welcome new members!

Hi, I'm sorry I can't be much help with co2 related issues - but if you start a thread in the co2 section you may get a better response as members usually only pop in here to welcome new members!

Hello, and thank you.

I started another thread relating specifically to my co2 questions that I had. I have new lighting arriving this week, so I have a month to ponder over those questions I had.

Back