• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

hi

mike455555

hello, im michael, im from norwich, about to go study wild life conservation and animal behaviour at wolverhampton uni, im 19 and iv been keeping fish for about 2 and a half years now, and planted since day 1
at the moment im running a 105L tank, low tech. a 70L tank also low tech... i used to run a high tech, it was my pride and joy, but as im going to uni iv had to close it down. the 105L and the 70 are both due for a rescape, the 105L is becoming a asian biotope in my room, the stockings going to be chilirasboras, with a mix of wood, john innes no 3 with a sand cap its going to be a low tech the 70L isnt changing much but may have a little swap around with the plants

and heres a pic of my high tech when it was running, which i cant upload yet because of the spammer filter thing...
im also a member of TFF and aqcenter you might of seen me around on them

thanks =] i cant wait to get them done

when i rescape them i'll get some pics up quickely =] my old high tech is my DP =]

Back