• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from Wiltshire

eleventhandy

Seedling
HI,

I've been looking at this forum for a few weeks and have only just signed up.

I've only been keeping fish for around 2 years so I still think of myself as a newb lol.

Anyway, I've had a 60ltr for a while now and have keeping some tropical fish is without major problems, I've had a few plants in the past and they have been ok, though I don't seem to be able to keep them longer then a few months :(

So after looking around here for a while I really do want to set-up my own scaped planted tank all the Journals and Featured Tanks all looks so impressive, I really hope I can do the same.

I'm looking to replace my current tank which I'm starting to quite small, with a slightly bigger one (80cm) as I don't have much space in our front room, but also my house mate complains about the amount of water I keep using since were on a meter lol.

So, I've started my research on what I want to accomplish as well as planning my shopping list

Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum.

I live in a shared house at the moment too but luckerly its not on a meter and the bills are in with the rent :D However I do have trouble persauding the housemate that the living room NEEDS a tank in it. Hoping my new planted tank will be pretty enough to change their minds.

Welcome Andy,

I am sure you find all the info that you need for a planted tank ( both most expensive and/or economic)

I used to live in Swindon for 6 year. Recently I have moved to India. Now I travel between India and Swindon, because I still maintain a house in Swindon.

Good luck,

Back