• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi From Leeds

Hi i'm Simon. Basically still new to this got my first tank Aug 2017 (60L) second tank in Dec 2017 (140L) and have a 24/7 QT tank (12L). Based leeds and new to the area. I got into the hobby only based that I always wanted a Fishtank. Upon researching I found all these awesome aquascapes ever since i've been hooked. All i want to do now is achieve an aquascape I can be proud of (Still working on it) I have even put my project car aside and completely focused on my tanks which is weird:crazy: because I love that car! (93 Nissan 200sx)

Hello Simon, welcome :)
Why not keep us up to date with your journey; start a journal ;)

I want to but i've seen so many really amazing scapes on here makes all mine look kinda bleh :(. I'm doing maintenance on them today so I might take a few snaps and do a write up in the afternoon after work.

Don't worry about that. The best journals are warts and all.
A journal is a good way to learn as well, since folk will offer advice and help if it's needed.

Back