• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi from cornwall

andy198712

Hi,

been reading the forum a fair bit trying to get my head into the plant game.

has fish a fair few years now but with this recent (2 years) tank I’ve got some plants going and decided to take it a bit further!
Got a new opti clear glass tank arriving this week so will make a fresh start with rounded pebbles built up on side getting smaller into a sand part and large bog wood peice :)

well that’s the plan!! But something will go wrong along the way I’m sure!

cheers
Andy

Cheers!

i'm looking at doing a sort of beach side effect where by i have the smooth flat pebbles fading into sand and in the sand i would make those ripples you see at the beach ect, then a bit of wood in there on the pebbles side i think as that would make more sense.

plants on the wood and in the pebbles i think....

we'll see!

well i'm back to shopping for a tank! hard to find something with the low iron glass but also postage that doesn't make it unviable for me! back to the drawing board!

Welcome :)
well i'm back to shopping for a tank! hard to find something with the low iron glass but also postage that doesn't make it unviable for me! back to the drawing board!
Check out our sponsors ;)

Back