• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi everyone from another newbie........

Lydia171

Seedling
to this forum.
Kept fish and other aquatic pets for about 35 years, always been naff at creating a beautiful landscape, either in an aquatic situation or on land.
Also, have sort of worked out, how to take a pic with a phone, but not how to get one from my phone to anywhere else........also, very unlikely I will ever learn how to now. So will appreciate other's pics, but may not contribute any:(.
On a brighter note, I have progressed from 'easy' plants to er some 'medium' ones:).

Oh yeah, I'm in Gloucestershire.....I did look at the map, to add my location.......um, couldn't actually find England.....only......whispers....."Antartica and Arctic" 'cos those blue thingies cover everywhere else :banghead:.

Welcome to UKAPS, the Technical help thread :thumbup:will help you with any queries on photos ,how to etc, London Dragon and others will know the easy way

Back