• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi all!

Laurens

Seedling
Hello, before I go check around the forum I would like to introduce myself :D . I'm a Dutch guy and my name is Laurens, in English it's Lawrence, I met some of you at the Vivarium. I spoke with Sam? I don't know for sure, I talked with him about the small aquarium in the middle of the ukaps stand and I think he wears glasses. I made a picture of the aquarium because I love the scape :thumbup: !
UKAPSprachtig.jpg

Ah well I was that guy whose girlfriend fainted :oops: . She hadn't eaten enough or something because she doesn't have any diseases. I also spoke with the comedian, the godfather or something :p. I will post some pictures of my aquariums later on. I have two aquariums, both aquariums have a dutch-style layout with lots of plants.

I second that, Welcome aboard and look forward to the photos...I really like the dutch style and it is always nice to see them on the forum :)

Welcome aboard.
I reckon it was Sam as well.
and the tank is Ed's (piece-of-fish). the little nano to the left of it was mine :)

a1Matt said:
Welcome aboard.
I reckon it was Sam as well.
and the tank is Ed's (piece-of-fish). the little nano to the left of it was mine :)

Which one? The nano with HC in it or the one with the anubias? Because I spoke with the creator of the little nano with the HC in it. He told me that he specially made it for the ukaps stand.

Back