• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help with Co2 regulator choices

Ivan Stoyanov

Hi,

can someone give me advice to some good Co2 regulator. I have co2art pro-se regulator used 2 years, its good regulator, but fine needle valve is not best. I'm using a lot co2 and when I will to increase a little bit more, he increase to much, which at final tuning is disaster my ph is from 6.67 to 6.51.
So I ordered the better co2art regulator pro-elite, but he was fault from box. Contacted the support and they did nothing really for 10 days/did so much videos and nothing/, so I went to Paypall claim, cant wait them ages and no real advice. The problem was fine needle valve, I told them, but still nothing, so I claimed repay via Paypall.
I now look to Co2supermarket, but they look same and same price range.
Every advice will be welcome.

thanks

I haven't used co2art for a regulator, but from the feedback here and elsewhere they seem a very good company so should sort the issue out for you. Also remember with Xmas and new year things can take a little longer.

Co2 supermarket on the other hand I have dealt with, and all I will say is I would not use them again.

Most lfs or online stores will have a selection of regulators available, some will only work with certain bottles etc so you will need to look around.

I have a few regs but usually, just go for cheap non-aquatic regulators

Couple of options

Both are with low max working pressure, even jbl is with pre-setled i think. Maybe if you run single co2 line, they can be good, but for bigger tanks with two lines, they can't run two atomizers i think. Not so sure.

I’m looking for a new set up too

I bought a dual stage reg from Amazon complete with dual bubble counters (one is removable)- I’ve got a sodastream adaptor but it’s been eating cannister every 2 days at 1 bubble every 2 secs at a supply pressure of 10 psi. Turns out both needle valves leak not only through their threads but also but also where the body of the valve mounts into the ali block that holds the bubble counter- having to strip and seal everything but not convinced it’ll do the trick- it’s clearly a knock off lol - the dual stage reg is fine, solenoid doesn’t leak- just the needle valve assembly is useless

was thinking of a CO2 art setup instead

I like my Victor HPT270C, but I know most people on this forum get an AIO setup rather than piece together. My regulator was $50 on Ebay and practically new.

Back