• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Help with building a DIY CO2 please anyone?

lucaz koh

Hi all, been a long time since I've been in aquascaping but now looking to get back into it. I've used Fire Extinguisher CO2s in the past but they've always been put together for me by someone and I've just bought it off them, turned the knob, set the BPS and I'm good to go.

Wondering if anyone could do the same for me? I'd be willing to pay you for the time and equipment of course, which we can get to discussing if I can find someone to do it for me.

Im based between Sheffield and Leeds but wouldn't mind travelling a bit if need be.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Just buy one mate. Look on co2 supermarket or co2 art. Nothing much more than putting the reg on to the bottle and tightening with a spanner and adjust away.

Thanks for the replies guys. Have decided not to go high tech this time and see if I can successfully grow some plants without co2 but supplemented by the occasional liquid carbon to curb algae.

Thanks for the replies guys. Have decided not to go high tech this time and see if I can successfully grow some plants without co2 but supplemented by the occasional liquid carbon to curb algae.
Lighting is the key mate. Keep it down and select the right plants and a lot can be achieved without the need for co2

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk

Back