• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

help chosse my new light

golino

hi my new friends from uk i have to start my new aquarium in my life and i choose it to be planted and after i buy soil and seeds from china now its time to choose lights 4 my tank ,its a 25 gallons 60*40*40 cm so how much light i need by watt and what about T5 and Halida lights or something else a better for my case ?
* plants 90 % are grass like java

If I were choosing again I'd try T5. I went for LED si I can dim the lights, but feel the T5 would give better growth, especially on carpet plants.

Cool ok if we say t5 theres many type of the white one called day light and normal white and pink or blue one which one better for fish and plants and can i make mix and how much light i need in watt, and finally could i find it in normal electricity shops or only in fish accessories shops and wat they call it in the market

It's down to your personnel preference on the look! Different tubes create different looks on your fish and plants. All should be equal to a degree for growing. Above link should help.

I had better growth with our t5's, but this maxspect razor is so sexy I can't bair to part from it :D

Mmmmm
3c522cde8593bb0c76497c4d140e9466.jpg
aced802f86410d8227726f13e1c85562.jpg

we dont have many things like u in here my friend :/
same here,wish we got your weather:D it was a second hand buy of ukaps, couldn't afford a new one. I like the fact it's controllable. What things are you looking at.?

Over 25 real posts I think, then you have access to all the loverly bargains lots and lots of them.:)

Back