• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello!

aquariumshed

Hi there, I'm Owain (think, "Oh" I'd really like a glass of "Wine"!) and I live in Cardiff. I used to keep fish as a teenager and then got back into the hobby a couple of years ago when I was recovering from ankle surgery. Well and truly caught the bug again. Have converted the basement into a small fishroom and have even created a few YouTube videos about my scapes. I'm a big fan of Apistogramma and currently have a breeding project with a pair of Inka. One thing I really want to get better at is plant identification and choice. My knowledge is much better with the fish than the plants atm, but I absolutely love aquascaping new tanks! I've attached a picture of my rack in the basement. Look forward to chatting with you all! Cheers.
3a71aeabe4f3a183175c729779e4c497.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Thanks both. I'll definitely be documenting all the tanks and will share how I get on with the Apisto breeding as well. I've got a 70l Dennerle Scapers tank on its way as well, can't wait to get scaping.....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back