• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from TOLEDO, Spain ( España )

Welcome.
I went to Toledo as a kid and 40 odd years later i still have a sword/scimitar in the loft that I bought :) Toledo is famous for its fine iron working and jewelry, is it not. In those days (70's) I just carried it onto the plane as hand luggage.

Any tank pictures.

Thanks so much for your wellcoming, if I write to low is for my poor english...:sorry:...But I try to write every day a few messages to improve it and give you information about my project.:jimlad:

Welcome.
I went to Toledo as a kid and 40 odd years later i still have a sword/scimitar in the loft that I bought :) Toledo is famous for its fine iron working and jewelry, is it not. In those days (70's) I just carried it onto the plane as hand luggage.

Any tank pictures.

Hello ian_m!!!

Yes, Toledo have the very best of handmade swords, knifes and many other thhings made in Steel.
Really, im from Gran Canaria ( Canary Islands ) but since 2011 i've been posted to Madrid in my work and my wife and me, choose a little village of Toledo to live.

I Really like the hobby of aquascaping/aquariums and I expect can express all my knows :D

Thanks again for your wellcoming :woot:

Aarón from Toledo :pompus:

P.d: I dont have any photos of my tank because is full of wood prepping to do the hardscape :happy:

Hola Aarón

Welcome from Valencia, just a “few” km away from you

Jordi

Hola compañero Jordi.

What is about your aquarium style?

I pretend to reach something near to nature aquarium style like Amano or George Farmer usually do.

Thanks for your reply in my Thread:bookworm:

P.d: do you know the Spanish forum Acuariofiliamadrid?

Hola compañero Jordi.What is about your aquarium style?
Hola!

Well, to be honest I don't have any aquarium style... sometimes I just stuck plants in my tanks, sometimes I try to create something aesthetically appealing and close to the nature aquarium concept, sometimes I just want to grow aquatic plants because this is my real interest.... and sometimes I just fail :) It all depends on the time my job leave me for the hobby.
Here's a few pics

14187291985_cff86d88cc_c.jpg

First trials

15398480764_7d6eca6602_c.jpg

Low tech (=busy period at work)

15870013768_de983286df_c.jpg

When you just want to try new plants

23829164831_0cfc57d3d4_c.jpg

My small tank, great little thing, easy and fast maintenance, low cost setups

23615925320_82f1373dd4_c.jpg

Trying to play the aquascaper

30755082525_9f178b8b88_c.jpg

When you try to play the aquascaper and you realise you just don't have the time to maintain your tank

37581326814_45843f5f57_c.jpg

When things get even worst regarding time and you have to empty your planted tank :)

P.d: do you know the Spanish forum Acuariofiliamadrid?
Yes but nothing compared to UKAPS :)

Jordi

Yes but nothing compared to UKAPS :)

Hey!!!:D

Yeah, I think that your style is medium aquascape and medium holland :bookworm: sabina the distances with the two styles o_O

In reference to my quote, I dont compare the two forums, I enjoy and learn from those forums.:bookworm:

I will wish that my comment dont disturb anyone because isnt my intention.

P.d: Jordi you can improve your skills in all forums around the net, is the best for me, learning from all parts of the World :pompus:

Thanks for reading :happy:

Back