• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Hello from the South East

alext8

Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to fishkeeping - I setup my first tank around 5 months ago. It's been a bumpy ride, mainly due to health issues with the guppies I added to the tank, which has caused constant stress. I've still really enjoyed the challenge though and I've got plans to add a nano tank or two to the collection.

I was looking up how to stop some of my plants going brown (I made a separate thread about it) and came across this forum. Really glad I did! Looking forward to chatting with everyone and leaving from all of your experience.

Back