• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello From The Forest of Dean

Smelly28

Seedling
Hi everyone

I'm just starting back out with aquarium keeping after a three year break, I have bought a aqua reef 275 off the FB marketplace as this would fit my 780 mm gap in my furniture... My original Trigon 190 has been sold to pay for it lols... I have jet washed it thoroughly and removed the sump. I have reconfigured the pipe work for it to be filtered with my existing Eheim Pro 3e 450 as from experience the noise from a sump doesn't make my wife happy while she's watching her usual soap guff on the box... I have also spray painted the tank and stand to go with some existing furniture that we have .. then totally cleaned all over again lol... I'm really glad that I have found this forum because the advice I have seen so far has been awesome...

My next big thin is Aquascaping it then filling it... I have gone for the Tetra base substrate and a black fine quarts for the top layer, then the height will come with white slate that has still not arrived.

My big dilemma now...... please can I have some advice??

Fluval 2.0 plant led unit with Wifi controller

Or

Interpet tri spec with Bluetooth controller

The original lighting unit was discarded by the original owner so I need something... but I want to keep it confined with in the tank because it's in the lounge and "her who should be obeyed" doesn't want to much light in there because it's her space too.... lols

Many Thanks for taking a look and all advice would be more than welcome

Smelly

IMG_0545.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG

Back