• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Max in Bristol

Max_P

Seedling
I'm an experienced aquarist, but haven't had a planted aquarium for many years. I've recently closed down a nano reef and decided to set it back up with a view to growing some plants again. I managed to find my old JBL profiflora CO2 bottles and regulator in the loft and despite an issue tracking down an 'O' ring for it and now have it working on an Aquanano 40. I do have an old JBL pH controller, but have decided not to use that right now, it needs a new probe anyway, should I decide to hook it up later. I'm using the Chinese LED tile I used on my nano reef, but might need to experiment with height positioning to get optimum results.

Looking forward to joining in the discussions and getting up to date with the current methods you guys are putting into practice to achieve good results. I expect I'll be asking for help sooner rather than later...

Cheers

Max

Back