• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Manchester!

pinsleepe

Seedling
Dear All

I've been running plant-less 105 litre fish tank since January last year. I decided that I like the hassle and in September my plan is to upgrade to planted aquarium.

I consider myself to be very much a novice but a keen learner. I'm very good with plants. If that extends to submerged plants remains to be seen ;)

OK, so I got myself a 200 litre second hand Fluval tank with Sera 130 external filter. I would like to start planning the layout, lightning, substrate, plants.... Don't know really where to start so I will be spending a lot of time on this forum reading and occasionally asking questions.

I hope that with your help I will avoid major disasters and even small mishaps :drowning:

Yours sincerely
Pinsleepe

Dear All

I've been running plant-less 105 litre fish tank since January last year. I decided that I like the hassle and in September my plan is to upgrade to planted aquarium.

I consider myself to be very much a novice but a keen learner. I'm very good with plants. If that extends to submerged plants remains to be seen ;)

OK, so I got myself a 200 litre second hand Fluval tank with Sera 130 external filter. I would like to start planning the layout, lightning, substrate, plants.... Don't know really where to start so I will be spending a lot of time on this forum reading and occasionally asking questions.

I hope that with your help I will avoid major disasters and even small mishaps :drowning:

Yours sincerely
Pinsleepe

Welcome to ukaps pinsleepe. Nice to see a fellow mancunian on here.

Plenty of helpful threads to read through on here about substrate lighting etc and everyones very helpful and willing to answer any questions. Good luck with your tank.

Hope to see a journal going soon :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum Pinsleep :)
Cheerio,
Ady.

Back