• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Macedonia :)

Radevski

Seedling
Hello everyone

I am Radevski and I am from Macedonia from the city of Skopje. 27 years old working like accountant.
In this hobby i am only few years and most of the time i was discus keeper. Got kinda bored with them last year and now i am in planted tanks :)
Not much experiance in plants and planted tanks to be honest :) ..kinda trying to make something.
Few months ago i learned about ferts dosing...trying to learn more about plants and dosing and to make some good stats in my tank.
Currently i have 150l (39g if i am not wrong) planted tank...i was hoping to make it classical dutch style but i put some rocks on the start and after i started the aquarium i learned that classical dutch style is without hard scape so..i am in middle i guess haha (after all its just few small rocks :D )
I run EI weekly dosing with DIY ferts
I think that would be it for now...your forum looks very simple and very educative,ill chek most of the threads and Ill open new thread for my tank.

Thanks for making nice forum :)

Back